This time of year is a big hype for us. The reason? World of Concrete. It is an absolutely massive trade show that takes place in Las Vegas each year. We have attended since the 1990’s and are here to give you a sneak peek into what to expect from us at World of Concrete. Join us Feb. 4 – 7 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, Booth S12551.
Trade Show Overview
World of Concrete is exactly as it sounds – a trade show that showcases any product relating to concrete. As a consumer, this is incredibly enlightening – you can find all sorts of tools and gadgets to use on the job site. As a store owner, you can also find and make partnerships with product lines
Our Showcase At World of Concrete
We are going to be showing our entire product lineup, but focusing on a few products in particular:
8 Gallon HEPA Wet+Dry Vacuum Pro
Our newest vacuum in the lineup, we will have live demonstrations on why we think this vacuum rocks. Previously, we only offered this a 16 gallon HEPA Wet+Dry Vacuum; now we are glad to have an 8 Gallon HEPA Vacuum in our lineup.
A few of the demonstrations to look for:
- Fish Tank Demonstrations: The vacuum sucks up water and dust, without switching filters. Keep your eyes out for the fish tanks!
- We will be comparing the oldest Wet+Dry Vacuum we can find at our facility with the newest versions to show that quality is a main component of our products.
Shifting to our shroud lineup, we will be showcasing the DustBull and DustBuddie for Worm Drive. Both of these are saw shrouds with completely different usages:
- DustBull: Vacuum dust shroud intended to fit gas powered cutoff saws for masonry work.
- DustBuddie for Worm Drive: Vacuum dust shroud intended to fit worm drive and hypoid circular saws.
These will be prominently displayed and our staff will be happy to answer any questions on usage, efficiency, and best practices.
Additional Things To Expect
- We will have promos on product purchases – so be sure to ask about them!
- Members from our management, sales, and research and development teams will be present for any variety of questions, partnership, and deals.
- Manufacturers Representatives who cover our product lines in several areas will also be readily available.
We look forward to seeing you at World of Concrete this year. It is February 4th – 7th at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Send us a message beforehand or come to our booth – we won’t disappoint!